Fully customized tamper evident labels provide proof of tampering if removed. Our tamper evident labels can be customized with any text, optional serial number, and optional barcode with human readable numbers. Labels reveal word "VOID" when removed.
1.5" x 0.75" our exclusive TrippleGuard™ Tamper Evident Labels provide protection BEFORE and AFTER they have been tampered with.
product is also
Deter: TrippleGuard™ tamper evident labels have visible faint VOID watermark-like pattern, when viewed under angle, even
before they have been tampered with. The watermark clearly indicates the
label's self-voiding nature and deter users from tampering with it.
peeled, the VOID watermark is broken through the label surface,
rendering the label unusable to reapply without hiding the evidence of
Assurance: Our tamper evident labels can be fully customized with a text of your choice , making it impossible for users to purchase a generic replacement lookalike label to conceal the evidence of tampering.
Apply Tamper evident labels with VOID pattern over the device case edges, screw openings, and other access point surfaces of equipment or devices. If peeled word "VOID"
is permanently revealed on the label as a proof of tampering. Tamper evident labels can be customized with your own text in red or black print and provide a great way to deter unauthorized access.
Our custom tamper evident labels are made with an advanced multi-layered specialty metallized polyester.
Customized tamper evident labels are produced on a roll. Prices shown above are for each label. Quantity discounts are also available (See "Quantity Discounts"
chart above). Discounts are applied automatically within your shopping
Custom tamper evident labels can be used on computer case, computer processor
(CPU), memory / RAM chips, logic boards, circuit boards, medical
devices, aircraft components, and many other products. Possibilities
are virtually endless.
Your customized tamper evident labels can be printed in either red, or black color using
text of your choice. The label text can consist of your business name,
contact details, Website address, equipment description, serial number, barcode, warning message, or any other
information. Serial numbers can contain prefixes,
suffixes, letters, dashes and other properties (e.g. ABC-0001,
ABC-0002, etc. or A-100-AAA, A-100-AAB, A-100-AAC, etc.). For barcodes it is important that you verify in advance that the barcode format of your choice supports the characters you are using to avoid blank or incorrect characters being encoded.
Ordering is fast, easy, and secure:
- Choose print color
- Choose barcode and/or serial number options
in menu above or leave the option "No barcodes or serial numbers" if neither are needed.
- Choose barcode format if barcode option was selected or leave the option "No barcodes" selected if barcode option was not selected above.
- Type a text
of your choice for your custom tamper evident labels in the field provided. Use
ENTER / RETURN key to begin a new line or to leave a blank line as
necessary. For serial number or barcode, specify the starting number using regular characters/numbers on your keyboard (For
serialization or barcodes we will auto-increment the starting number by 1 unless
you specify otherwise).
- Provide any additional instructions for your custom tamper evident labels in the "Additional instructions" field provided above.
- Type desired quantity (100 is minimum) and click "add to cart" button.
- Continue browsing our catalog to add more products to your shopping cart, or proceed to our secure online checkout.
minimum order requirement is just 100 custom tamper evident labels for each
unique design or number sequence. We offer quantity discounts for larger volumes as shown
in the "Quantity Discounts" table above. Volume discounts are
calculated and applied automatically to each unique tamper evident label
design placed in your shopping cart.
After we receive your order:
How is the proof produced:
- Proofing: Within
a few hours of ordering you will receive a layout proof for your
approval by email. You will have an opportunity to request changes to
the layout during the proofing process and before your custom tamper evident labels move into production stage.
- Layout: Your custom tamper evident label layout will be designed using
our best judgment for maximum text legibility and aesthetic appearance.
- Text alignment: By default the text will be center or left aligned against the background.
- Text appearance:
The exact spelling, text case, and punctuation you specify during
ordering will be used as your custom text in the tamper evident label
design, therefore please double check the text you specify to ensure
- Additional instructions:
We will honor requests for changes from our standard options offered above (e.g. changes to text alignment, blank lines, etc.) at
no additional cost. Please include any such instructions in the "Additional instructions" field above.
- Emailed proof:
You will receive the tamper evident label layout proof(s) in Adobe PDF
format for approval or for requesting modifications to the layout. If
further changes are requested we will make the modifications and email
another proof for approval.
Key features of our customizable tamper evident labels:
- TrippleGuard™ labels featuring a faint visible VOID watermark, warning and deterring users from tampering with the label in advance.
- Fully customizable with a text of your choice, optional serial numbers and optional barcodes with human readable numbers in order to prevent tamper concealment using substitute generic labels.
- Choice of either red or black printing.
- Metallized Silver self-adhesive multi-layered polyester material with VOID pattern.
- VOID pattern is revealed on the label permanently if the label is tampered with and removed.
- It is impossible to reuse the label once the VOID pattern is revealed.
residue from broken VOID pattern can be easily cleaned off from
equipment surface for servicing and application of a new label.